Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

In this is Love

Here is the revelation of the last post's "sneak peek." It is the Vespers talk from last night (January 27, 2012). God taught me so much through this experience, especially in the preparation. He taught me to trust Him for every single word, and to trust Him even when it seemed impossible that I could be ready in time. I pray that it will be a blessing to you. And I can't say enough that all the glory belongs to Jesus.

Sometime I hope to transcribe it into written form. I'll update this post at that time. Feel free to download the file if you wish.

One more thing...there is a part around 10 mins or so where the video on the screen had some difficulty playing right away. Also, you might need to turn the volume up at that point to hear the video.

All the glory belongs to Jesus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...